Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Morning

Dear blog,

Quite some times i have not update anything here. The line problems and the timing just not allow me to do so. Now is the second week of examination, am i prepare for the coming paper? I guess i should say 50-50. Need to gather all my concentration for my final touch up.

Last Friday, have a wonderful moment with my course mates. We went for movie in 1 Borneo, dinner together and bowling too. It is just another IB memories we have done. Later this evening, we will have another UMS peak trip which will lead by me. Hahaha~ Just a short refreshment moment to add in our chapter. Basically, i should put my days like this, all the activities that i have done last week was to create more memories before i end my University life in this 10 days. After this, we will be burden with the career life which are totally different with the current life.

We do learn that people meet, and people apart eventually. But do we really prepare for all this? I think the answer is no. Although we have prepare for the separation, but the bond and relationship that we have build can never easily wipe of just like that. This is what make people to appreciate each others. Honestly saying, i really love my times with my friends. I'm not really like the separation. I know it was not the end for us, but the feeling somehow make me sad. Probably i just love to being myself when i was around them.

Aen Aen and Me

Group pic..

Widad, Aisyah, Hana, Aen, Elmi, Sooleng, Jimar, Khairul and Andy

Que

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment