Sunday, May 22, 2011

I miss

Dear blog,

It's been a week i back to KL, and been filling myself with never ending work. Start my practical on 16 May, in which i touch down in Kl on 13 May. Meet my work supervisor on 14. Seems like i have not enjoy myself when i was in KL. All just about the practical which took up most of my time. This moment, i started to miss everything. From A to Z, every moment i spent with my buddies. Though i sometimes burden with those assignments, presentations and activity, but i felt lively.

I miss everyone!

But now with the practical, it is totally different. Too much for me to handle. Probably the transition from student's life to career's life need time for me to adjust. Please spare me some time. This week of practical, never had a day i came back early. I should take the time to learn and respond. I have to fit myself, so i must survive with it! Lacking motivation now... Please guide me..

1 comment:

  1. hello soo leng!! happy birthday again!! *wished u on fb and here too! :DDD

    ReplyDelete