Thursday, May 12, 2011

Last paper in UMS

Dear blog,

Cant really sleep well today. Probably the feeling of separation make me not having good sleep. Later will have my last paper in my University's life and i'll be free from having to memorize and study for the result sake. Many things goes around in this three years. Being alone to the place, now finally reach the end of the Uni chapter. Especially in this semester, make a lot of precious memories with my precious course mates. Feel that our bond getting stronger and tighter. Hopefully we will stay in touch as not burden with the career world that tense so much. I'm not going to say regret for coming here, but i love to say that i'm lucky to meet you all.

Haiz, reeally not having the mood to study for the last paper. Really going to use my common sense to complete it. Please grant me wisdom. Anyways, all the best for my course mates, hope you guys will have a wonderful memories in this paper and enjoy every moment~ lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment