Tuesday, April 26, 2011

All the best~

Dear blog,

The final exam fever is on now! Honestly, i didn't feel so stress this time, indeed my mind keep on relaxing and enjoying most of the time. Hopefully i still can have good outcomes. Finger cross~

I should say that this was my last semester to attend the exam in UMS. Sure will miss the moment that chatting and stressing with my room mates, encouraging each other, pillow talk and teasing. Just so much fun that i would treasure in the future.

I guess i'm having too much fun during the study week. Honestly saying here, i found myself rebel more than when i am in KL. Hahaha~ free from control? I guess so. Somehow i think i still manage myself quite well as i still not stray myself from my target here. Having fun was just an alternative to release myself from being depressed. It does pay out though which form the Happy go lucky ME!

Well, need to end my post here for today. Just to wish everyone all the best in whatever are doing and don't ever regret with the decision you make. Be confident and believe in yourself! Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment