Saturday, May 14, 2011

Purple again

Dear blog,

This morning wake up quite early. Have an appointment with my advisor and it make me a little bit nervous though. We have some talk for around 2 hours. Manage to learn quite a lot of hings even though i have not officially start my practical. going to join the team 2 days later and this make me much more excited. Was looking forward for it actually because the way he describe my task, it sounds fun. Really hope can gain more knowledge throughout my practical periods.

I have my hair cut too. Firstly i was thought to maintain my hair colour, black. Just trim my hair as it has been half year i did not bother it, and always expose myself with the sunlight and swimming. Make my hair texture worse even though have regular conditioning. Then when i was waiting, just the hair colour pop up and okay, dark purple will do. At least not like my previous time the red purple which is very obvious when i was under the sunlight. This time look a bit conservative colour. hopefully bring me luck and success all the time.

Okay, will upload my latest pictures here. The hair colour not obvious now and it make not much different. Hopefully can update myself regularly here even when i start joining the career world. Chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment