Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm coming home~

dear blog,

Finally reach my home after spending few ours for the transportation. This time really tired compare to other time where i used to bring less treasure. Luckily my luggage do not exceed 20 kg, otherwise will have to par RM15 for only 1 kg. Expensive right? But i heard Airasia even  costly, is like 1 kg cost RM30. They really make big money here.

For the very first time, i'm having jet lag here. Suddenly can't sleep even though i am really tired! And don't really have appetite to eat too. Big surprise for me ha. Since my adaption was quite high, i think should be okay soon. Later going out to meet my interviewer, cracking my head how should i wear. First impression should be good, but today is saturday, shall i wear formal? Hmm... Hopefully everything goes well later...

No comments:

Post a Comment