Monday, May 9, 2011

Tanjung Aru to Beaufort

Dear blog,

I am really tired now. Just came back from one day trip to Beaufort which took around 2 hours by car. This time we went there by train, which is a suggestion from our senior to have this final trip’ before we- the third year finish our days in UMS. It is fun for me as I love to spend my times with my friends. Although I still have 2 more papers to go. I am care about those 2 papers, but I just think that we should get ourselves to relax and enjoy. Of course the examination is important. In the reality, are those theories we learned really match with the situation we deal it? That’s just my personal opinion though.

Throughout the journey, most of my time I spend with Grace and Aen. We started to get closer to each other from last semester I think. We know each other from first semester, during the Labuan trip. That time we do talk and get to know each other well. But after the trip, we back to our group and kind of lost some connection at that time. Somehow, we get much closer from time to time and now really so close. Probably because we get into our major courses now, and most of the time we seeing each other.

Okay, I shall start with the trip now. Too much introduction this time. Depart from Tanjung Aru to Beaufort from 0745. At the beginning, me and Grace kind of stray from the group because we sit at the other side of them. In the middle of journey, we are too kind to offer our seats to the elderly and meet them. Well, respecting elderly I shall say. When we reach there, took quite a lot of pictures. It was non-stop throughout the time. Being naughty too by climbing up above the train. End up the security need to chase us down from there. It is just too hyperactive of us. Ha~

After the photo session at the station, headed for some refreshment somewhere in Beaufort town. Probably we took quite a lot of time, of we mistook the time, suppose to take the 1100, which we thought was 1130, we missed the train. Luckily still got another train at 1630, which means we have to spend our 5 hours there by wandering around. Me again, with my small group of people really do explore the Pekan Beaufort where most of them just sitting in KFC and having the air-cond. We the Kisiao group just like to tanned ourselves I guess.

Finally 1630, and we wouldn’t missed it this time. Wait at the station at 1500, and it is impossible for us to missed the train right? Well, the journey back to Tanjung Aru, most of the people take the opportunity to get some sleep and rest. But there is a small group of us just non-stop talking. Too much story to say. Okay, most of the time I’m the one who do the talking la. I somehow got to know about what they actually think of me. It is great and fun to know how they view me actually. At least I know what kind of person I am when I was with them. Is they really know the ‘real’ Teh Soo Leng? Hmm, I think not 100%. Honestly, I don’t really fond in open up my heart to anyone, and if they really want to know who I really am?, They need to take more time to study me. Okay. No more analyzing myself here. Just find it yourself.

Okay, I guess is time for memories sharing again. Still have a lot in other camera and this is merely in mine. Selected pics only to share.

 Me and Grace in station

Grace

Aen

With Chooi Ni

The 2 liang moi

Me Posing~

The sampat Aen

With the guys

my pictures of the name...


Written on: 7 May 2011, 2130

No comments:

Post a Comment