Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm leaving

Dear blog,

In another few more hours, i'll be leaving the land below wind and back to my origin place. Still left few stuff haven't pack, and when i saw most of the status in the facebook, it make me sad to leave the place. All saying started too miss the friends, even though we yet to really depart. This show that we somehow build a really strong bonds and really opening our heart to each others. Yesterday before i sleep, i suddenly feel scare and i even told my Titi saying that we are growing, and need to take full responsibility soon. No more mistake and laziness allow when we in the reality. Fun and excitement may just filled with stress and uncertainty. I know i should be prepare with things that going to happen. And lead my life to fullest. This is just another learning lesson that awaits us way up front. Here's a song to share, which show some part of my feelings now.

No comments:

Post a Comment