Monday, May 9, 2011

Crazy little things about Titi~


Dear blog,

Today have some little talk with my roomie-Titi. We have been roommate for 3 years, from first year till my final year. In this 3 years, I think I learn a lot about her and I should say that she was best roommate ever. I should interpret this way, she is not Chinese, Malay instead. And we manage to communicate and live happily together without any conflicts which sometime occur in others. We just live peacefully and loudly whenever we have those crazy pillow talks where it is disturbing others all the times. It is just that we can’t control our excitement and volume. Haha…

Well, today I test myself about what I know about her. Honestly, I do know a lot.
Her favourite colour- Purple and Pink
Her favourite show- reality show
Her favourite food- chicken
Her favourite drinks- orange juice
Her favourite cartoon- tweety birds
Her favourite things- her secret pillow
Her shoes size- size 6 to 7

Okay, I know this little thing is not so important. But it is just small things that we would notice when we are with them. It is just after 3 years we living together, thinking of apart kind of makes me feels sad. The time we have our pillow talk, the gossips and sharing, it will not happen to other people. As we will step into the career world soon, I don’t think I will ever find this kind of roommates that can stand with my nonsense and noisiness. It is just glad to have her. Love you always~

 me and Titi~


Written on 3 May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment