Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy birthday to ME!!!

Dear blog,

Okay, i'm late for wishing myself happy birthday. Well, after joining the career world, hardly find myself to have more free time and news. Most of the time stuck in a small and compact room, finishing the never ending workload. Add on with meetings plus overtime, reached home is definitely need more rest. When weekend is come, of course the mood change and take opportunity to shopping and meeting friends. This few week been a headache for me. Mom's birthday, my birthday and my girlfriend just deliver her baby boy. Seems like all my weekend is filled with activities now. Honestly saying, i like my weekends more than weekdays. Just now back from birthday dinner with my family. Although it is a day later, but do enjoy myself being with my family. They were the best even though my attitude in front of them is totally different from what you guys see. Well, that's the true colour i guess. I think that's all i would like to update myself for today. Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!!!

*May all my dreams come TRUE!!!

love

No comments:

Post a Comment