Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm officially grad~

Dear blog,

Yey, I'm officially grad on 28 November 2011~
After completing my 3 years course, it is finally come to the end of the tertiary education. Furthering master? Hmm, not at the moment I shall say.

Take my flight back from KK to KL on 1st Dec 2011, 12.30pm. Stepping into the checking point, somehow I felt my heart is heavy. It is like I'm ending my education life just like that. Of course I do enjoy my life, but the precious moments I have there are just to much for me to bear. Sitting in the plane, bouncing back to KL and listening to my MP3, without realizing, my tears actually fall of. Too many flash back in my mind at the time.Luckily did not scared off the lady beside me. Hahaha.. well, mans are meant to grow from time to time. And now it is the time for me carry some of the burden and family responsibilities.

me and my family~


Lastly, I would like to thanks all the lecturers for guiding us in our courses


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment