Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mix feeling~

Dear blog,

Spending my morning in my office. Since it is weekend, and the workload in office is lesser. Plus it is forth week of the month. Can consider as non-office day though.

I just wanna share some of my feelings here. I feel excited and nervous now! SERIOUSLY! Somehow I feel like something happening. Perhaps because attending my graduation ceremony, and meeting my friends whose I haven't seen them so long. Although flight is like 'frequent' route for me, yet still butterfly in my stomach. Hehehe...

Can't imagine it, I am going to end my 3 years life in Sabah just like that. New chapter of my life have begun, leaving only memories behind. No regret for going there to further my tertiary education. Definitely one of the best decision i have ever made. There sure a great place for nature and adventure. Different environment from the city. Just that still have some part of Sabah i yet to explore. Perhaps another plan to Sabah in future. Yey~

Im SOOOOO EXCITED to going back this time. Have a blessed and wonderful trip this time this year!!!.



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment