Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Injection

Dear blog,

Browsing my previous blog, you may found that im acting not myself right? Well, men are emotional sometimes. In order to keep myself happy and shining, I guess keeping myself busy somehow ease the pain. Just a little bit.. Because I learn that no matter how hard i tried to compress the feeling, it wouldn't do or change anything. So i decide to just let it be and face it when the time has come.

Okay, I shall share something here. I browse the net and I encounter this funny thing. One question. How many of us that scare with injection. Any kind of injection will do. When the small tiny needle pierce into our soft skin. Hmm.. Guess half of us afraid of that huh? Remember that when I was still young, okay, be specific like primary and secondary school time (im still young now). We do get a lot of free injection from the government like BCG and hepatitis B. I still remember back in my form 6 time, the gentlemen in my class would offer us, ladies to proceed first by stating that 'ladies first'. But are they really applying the clause? Or merely they afraid with that tiny needle? Hahaha.. Anyhow, it's is funny to learn that your friends are so afraid with it, with all the facial expression. We that still far behind find it funny! But you won't when you realize that you are NEXT! And that's when OMG come in and you can even imagine what kind of expression you are giving. It is always easy to calm others instead of ourselves.

And here is the pictures I encounter. Boys behind are laughing, but take a closer look on the boy up next. The Laugh no longer on his face though~




Anyway my friends out there. Let's just keep the cherish moment.
Behold what you believe and enjoy as there is NO TOMORROW!


love

No comments:

Post a Comment