Friday, December 30, 2011

Last TGIF 2011

Dear blog,

Welcoming the world with a big smile~ Good Morning World! Time flies and now is coming to the end of 2011. Last working Friday for all the workaholic. Last Friday holiday for those who had their school reopen next year aka next week. As for me, of course is last working days in 2011. Been working for nearly half year now, but officially joining the career world approximately 3 months. At first, so much of complaining, and now, still complaining. Hahaha...really need to find back my excitement to make me motivated. So, need a great planning for my 2012, which i think most likely filled with playing and fooling around again. Hahaha... But still need to do some savings first in order for me to travel around.

Anyhow, as the last working day of 2011, let's pray for great day a head. Enjoy the works ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment