Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hey, I'm...

Dear blog,

"Did you know the people that are usually the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreat? Did you know the people who takes care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? (They will deny this). Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry and Help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their genuine smile and see how much pain they may be in."

Quoted from someone that I respect.

I found that it is so true! Strongest people tend to be much more sensitive is because they carried a lot of burden and men's faith that put on them. Kindness people tend to get mistreat because they put others before them. Eventually men take the advantage over them. People that take care others most of the time is because there are lack of love in their life. That's why they hope by offering their love, they hope people will notice it and stay by their side. The 3 hardest things to say, I personally think 'Help me' is the most difficult words that can utter from one mouth. People that always look happy, perhaps they tried to compress their true feelings. Behind every smile, there is always a pain and sacrifice.

Sometimes I really wish there are someone who able to see through me. Not to tell me what I'm suppose to do, but just guide me when I'm lost. That's more than enough. Some people out there portrait me as strong characteristic people. That's why they kind of depending a little bit too much on me and trusting my ability that I can do it. Even  though I don't really know how am I suppose to do it. Honestly, when someone think you that way, you will feel hard to disappoint them. It's like crushing their dreams when they put high hope on you.  But because of them, that is why I'm able to hold that long.

There are time I wanted to say 'hey, i'm not okay'. But I'm afraid that I'm reaching out for no one.

There are time I wanted to say 'Help me, I'm not good now'. But I'm afraid that I'm calling for the loneliness.

Perhaps there are too much worries in me. That is why I hope I can have someone that able to define myself more than I. There is no need for them to talk lengthy to me. Just be there and guide me, enlighten  me and walk me from the maze when I need it the most and spell out the word "I'm all Okay now" with the brightest smile on my face =).



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment