Saturday, December 10, 2011

Some of the great memories of TEH

Dear blog,

I'm going to do some short story telling for today. For the pass 9 years, my family are always missing one of the family member especially during some big events, especially Chinese New Year. Can conclude that we do not celebrate it together for the pass 9 years. The reason being is that one of the TEH is in UMS, Sabah and not able to come back for the celebration due to some 'financial' issue. Or I shall say that we just not intend to go back for merely a week or two break that cost up to 500 bucks per trip. As for my mom, she kind of get use to it when my eldest sister make her decision to further study there in year 2003 follow by my second sister in year 2005 and me in year 2008. Hahaha... It is like a transition for us to entering UMS for tertiary education.

Teh's siblings in UMS from 2003 until 2011. 

My eldest sister undertake Biotech in main campus of UMS, second sis doing her international marketing in Labuan Campus, and last but not least me, International Business in main campus. Though we never able to meet each other during the time because of the transition, but somehow know what is going on and some of the stories lie behind UMS from my sister. Can consider prepare for it, and looking forward too. Time flies, and 9 years pass, UMS still remain the same. We TEH's are go there with different look and perception all the time. Take a look on the pictures below, notice the changes of us.



Somehow I notice that our hair length still remain the same.. ^^ Although the person that wearing the robe is different~ Event happen at the very same old place-Canselor Hall of UMS in year 2005, 2008 and 2011, with the very same group of people, in different time frame..

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment