Monday, December 12, 2011

where's the money go?

Dear blog,

As we grow older, we tend to demand more. At first, we would like to fulfill our basic needs. In which the accommodation, basic meals and security. Okay, need not to guess. I am referring to myself.

While still studying, even with the minimum amount of cash, I able to survive. (i'm not getting any ptptn, just limited sponsors from my sister). But now, when I started to work, the money really not enough. Wondering where and what I spent for too... Sometimes will have the indirect perceptions indicating that 'I want to reward myself for my hard works'. I think I got this bad habit where I like to do some collection. Pass few days, I come across to one of the shop, and i found out this very lovely perfume shape. I prefer the shape more that the bottle itself. Then, with my free time, i browse on the net regarding the perfume collection. Instantly, i wish i could have this kind of collection.

Back in those time, i don't even bother looking at it because i know i'm not in position to do the collection. But now, when I thought of my own money, kind of a lot of things i would like to do, lot of things want to buy and lots of place wanted to go. You see, definitely not enough money for me to use. Too much wants instead of needs. Hahaha... Perhaps this IS human nature. Never stop from greed!

Okay, really need to come out with yearly budget now to plan my expenses. And hopefully i can meet it without spending on unnecessary (which i found it difficult to achieve). Maybe i shall set as my 2012 resolution though... Hahaha...
Bebe perfume bottle that i attract on


Hopefully i will get RICH someday to fulfill all my unlimited wants! God bless me~


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment