Monday, December 26, 2011

Simple Christmas with Families

Dear blog,

For this year Christmas, have some simple celebration, or i shall say simple dinner with them. On the Eve of Christmas, we went for Korean dinner at KLCC, which cost around 200 Myr. On my sis's account. Hahaha~ I guess on the New Year dinner would be mine. Sigh... It is kind of different because all of the daughter of Teh's are now joining the career world. Which mean we all need to pay for our own expenses. No more on F&M account. Time just flies and been 23 years now. Okay, here's some simple sharing for Christmas.

Me, ready for the eve's dinner

me and my mom

My sister

waiting

another shoot of me and my mom



Itadakimasu


simply the three of us

mom and Christmas tree

Christmas feel


Here's another gathering with families.. Steamboat

The foods... As usual, just help to eat..

another drinking session.. the forth bottles

kiddo of the day-Yoyo..

Baby of the day-Angie~

Plain and fun gathering with them...


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment