Friday, October 1, 2010

slowing down

Based on the title above, guest you guys know what it means. Yes, the blog will be slowing down again because the school reopen, and i hardly got time hangout now. All just busy rushing for the assignments which is due almost the same week. Guess this few weeks will have lesser sleeping hours...
Hmm, i think just to share some stories here. Last Friday, i plan to watched Piranha right after my class. Unfortunately my class has end early due to the sudden blackout that hits most part of Kota Kinabalu i think. So back to hostel to take some rest. Who knows my friend then invite me to go to her friend's house for rumah terbuka. Well, eat for free... so just go la. Surprisingly, i met my course mate there who actually attend the same class with me just now. Actually help me ease off my nerves. Hang around there for almost an hour, then we get our self out of there as we running for the next show, Piranha. We got the tickets, but we didn't manage to watch it due to the current problem. That time i think i won't watch it again. Who knows, planning never catch up with changing. The next day we did not plan for any outings. Plan to settle as much of assignments as possible--> FAIL!!!The night, we suddenly change our minds and move to 1Borneo for the Piranha. This time we watch it! Overall, i think the movie still okay. Not so scary and not so bored. Yet still not as what i expected. i think i hoping too much la...
Oh ya, i donated blood again this time. I think was my forth time i donated bloods. First was with my family, and the rest was just happen in UMS. I still remember that the second time, i almost fainted because i have not rest enough. Luckily i am still okay. Though it is scary at the first sight, but to think about savings other, it is actually beneficial to them and to us too! So, i think i'm not going to stop donating bloods as long as my body still can take it. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment