Saturday, October 16, 2010

sweetest moment

I listen to the radio that day and they come out with this topic. It is about the sweetest moment. When is the sweetest moment in an relationship? They ask the audience on when is the sweetest moment in the relationships? During the admiring, during the early of dating? During marriage or during the old day? In my opinion, I think the sweetest moment was during the old days. It is not an easy task for a couple to being able to stay together, holding each other hands to cross the roads until we are old. The relationship nowadays is just too fragile. The word breaks up or divorce can easily spoke out without the intention to save the relationship. How many couples able to maintain the relationship? When I saw the grandpa and grandma holding hand, I felt incredible as the still loving each other after so many years. They must have gone thru so much of the obstacle for today. Probably is the touching moment. But for me I think it is the sweetest moment because I do not guarantee myself for being able to love someone until I’m really old. Maybe some of you out there will have different opinion with me, but it doesn’t matter. It is just some discussion.

Will i ever reach this stage?
written on 12.10.10

No comments:

Post a Comment