Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ortho

just went for my orthodontic to tighten my braces. Actually i was so sleepy today because sleep quite late yesterday. Then today wake up at 0630, email my things to my course mate and went out for the dentist. seriously, 6 hours of sleep was really not enough for me! Back to my braces, i was planning to have either green or pink this time. Wish to try on some colourful stuff instead of just stick with white and transparent. last time i was putting on blue colour. This is what in my mine since yesterday till the nurse show me the colours available, i end up choosing purple colour. hahaha... got the disease from my mom, changing my mind in the last minutes! Next time i think will try on more colours then. By the way, one funny things happen though. The dentist in charge of me is chinese i think, but she never spoke chinese with me even though i spoke chinese with her. Quite embarrassed. But this is still not the point. The dentist was asking me what colours i using this time, and i say purple. She then say this 'why not put pink and purple?'. My and the other nurse was shocked with that at the moment. And we laugh. Of course i still not dare to try the combination yet. probably next time, when i more prepare for it. hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment