Saturday, October 30, 2010

Moody

Today woke up feel kind of moody. Probably this is why people called woman emotions. Honestly myself don’t know about the reason I feel this way. I guess just the pressure from the assignment. This week will end the 11th week, so left less than a month to go for the final. Probably this is the indirect pressure that hit me without I permitted it. After all those assignment, really need to work hard for the final exam. So fast, the 5 semester of my studies almost ends. It is time for me to look for the internship, and then will join my sister in the working life. This week, I have around 5 assignments need to pass up. Luckily half of them almost done, and the rest are just too hard to be settle. Running out of idea on how to do it. I guess I am lack of the sense of time management. Although already 5th semesters being in UMS, I just can’t really manage my time very well. Some of friends put there actually say I am doing things really fast. Yes, I am sometimes. Just when I am in the mood and the tons of ideas is coming in. But, for the remaining assignments awaits me, I just totally giving up. This semester I don’t think I did well. Most of the assignments that I did is just crap! How should I put this? Hmm, when I go through back what I have written in those reports, I found my sentences and language just going worse. I thought I suppose to improve in my English, but end up NO! Most of it is just the simple sentences that I find it not standard. Should I polish up my writing skills? Yes I guess. My moods of study started to fade away this few days. Luckily got my friend here accompanies me and found some spirits to back to the track. I should thank her for driving me around, movies and so on. I guess I will miss the time when I in UMS once I join the working life. Although I am quite troublesome to my friends around here, hopefully will be other good memories to them for spending our life together here.

written on 18 october 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment