Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy birthday

Today was my roommate-Titi's birthday... Yey, Happy birthday yo!!! AAA... Black and gold baby... hahaha... she'll know what i mean here...
I shall start the post here with early in the morning. First day in the morning, i was not the first person who wish her. Something just earlier than me and took away my chance. Guess that something just too excited to give her birthday surprise here. Hahaha... Early in the morning, our room attacked by Mr. Monkey! Actually all of us aware of someone is making noise there, but we thought of each other because one of my roommate wake up early. So i thought of her making all those noise. While Titi thought it was me taking something from her place. In the end, when a really loud sound, we all wake up and see the Mr. Monkey was standing on the window and eating the biscuits. What a huge surprise from Mr. Monkey! Luckily Mr. Monkey just hunt for the foods, and not sleep by our side. Can't really imagine that things to happen.  * Not hoping it to happen! I guess Mr. Monkey just wanted to wish Titi Happy birthday...
Then in noon time, we go out and have a simple and small celebration. Just eat and eat all day la.. nothing so special. It is quite fun though. It has been so long have not hang out with her. Here is some of the pictures i manage to capture for the day...

her day


me n titi

the foods...

my special look.. hahaha

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


written on 2nd October, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment