Saturday, October 30, 2010

KRW-MYR

Now rushing for the financial assignment where it requires us to do an analysis on the selected currency against MYR. My group has come to the Korean won against Malaysia ringgit. Hmm, how should I start on this? I have been wondering what should written in the report. Basically I do have the idea on what to put, it is just the analysis. Then when I started the analysis which I do it based on monthly terms, then people keep on telling me to do on the yearly basis. I was like… What the hell? Isn’t the lms stated comparing it monthly and why is it increase or decrease? Now I was wondering should I continue or just follow them? But my minds telling me to continue what I have done. At least I was following the guideline that the lecturer wants us to do. Honestly, this analysis was quite confusing. Too much data need to look for, but I end up just use some of it. What I know that I am doing is downloading all the data without thinking whether it is relevance to the analysis or not. Just too much to read! But I do found some interesting information about the currency that I am doing. It is like we are actually a little affecting by US. But 1 things I was little confuse was that, why when US economic is going down, of cause our exports to US go down. So the currency might have no or little changes. Yet, why when MYR is depreciate, KRW is appreciate although we are basically affected by US. Probably it was in the way that the exporting goods are different. Only this can make sense. Yeah, probably that’s the answer. * it was just my thoughts! I guess I should pay more attention on the currencies. It is quite funs actually when we study it. At least we can know how are Malaysia been doing all this while.

Written on 19 October 2010, 1945

No comments:

Post a Comment