Saturday, October 30, 2010

Contemporary

Once in a while, I get to tried new things. Yes, just like what I have written on the topic, contemporary dance.

Previously, I do involved myself in some sort of modern dance, now that I experience this one day training of contemporary, seriously it is quite killing me. Especially the stretching part. I was like shaking all the time. Since I was first time encounter with this kind of dance after so many years, I do find it interesting and funs. Oh ya, one things to share here. I was able to split my leg now. Surprise me huh. Big clap for me***

Basically, I do know what is contemporary dance, it was like something that need to use emotions and physically expressed it. It is quite fun and different from the modern dance I learnt before. Besides that, now I have a professional to teach me, instead of learning somewhere. Hahaha… and it is FOC okay. So, since I almost end my student’s life in UMS,I guess I shall use my time here beneficially. I will try to attend every single training for this contemporary dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment