Monday, May 3, 2010

monday mood...

This week left 4 papers to go. And i losing my spirits and mood to study. Just keep on wandering and watching my favourite anime on my laptop. Should i hope for the time to come fast or slow? haven't really prepare myself, at the same time sick of waiting for the exam!
I should think +ve, going back KL next week, having my semester trip to Kuching this weekend, family trip end of this month. Just so much happenings now. Cant wait for it. Well, people do say that, bitter first, then sweet. Guess have to pay more attention in my study before enjoying myself.
Although i have to spend 1 more week in my Uni,bad things does happen. The cafe is close for 1 week due to some students suffering food poisoning. If not mistaken, quite number of them. For them to suffer, we have no food at all. Probably is time to clean up the Maggie that we left. Just so sick with the Maggie now. Craving for better foods other than Maggie. From another point of view, may be now is the time for some little diet plan. Hahaha...
Hmm, i think should have some plan during my holiday now. What should i do? Shopping? Online? Sleeping? Yam Cha? Sounds like so much, but actually not. Whenever come to the holiday,suddenly feel myself so lazy and boring. Lost the direction when in the holiday mood. Probably now still a little too early to worried.
Oh, this morning watch One Piece, just uncontrollable to keep on watching. Really need to time myself. Been holding myself from keep on watching-mission fail! Last time was the saying bye bye to merry, just so touching(ep 312). This time goodbye to all the nakama(ep 403). Oh gods, the plot of story just like the roller coaster. going up and down. probably i watch a little too fast. Should back to Bleach soon. Hahaha... am my world just all about anime? probably yeah!! there is nothing bad right? Indeed, there is nice song too...


one piece

No comments:

Post a Comment