Friday, May 7, 2010

Holiday

Finally finish the last exam. Firstly, i though the paper ill be really really tough, but it is quite easy paper actually if i really study on it. Too bad i just put so much time of packing my stuff, making me only enough to memorize few. Luckily still manage to answer it, just left one question that i really abandon it. Seriously really don't have the idea for it. Guess it is a little too late for me to say anything now. What past is past...
Just cant wait for tonight to depart to Kuching. Going to stay there until next Wednesday and back to KL. Later have to do the final packing again. Just so sick of it. But be positive again, going to enjoy... hahaha...
Finally have the relaxing moment now. Guess this honeymoon feeling will last for how long? Just hope that i still able to remain the holiday mood instead of boredom. Now shall enjoy my super junior, ss501, dramas, movie and last but not least, anime... So great do not have to hold myself from watching them...

I shall now announce that i am officially holiday now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment