Friday, April 30, 2010

lonely

Suddenly this feeling hunted me again. Not long before, I felt empty and alone. Now, the feeling come back again. I just don’t like to feel alone. Guess no one does. Not knowing why, feel that I am difficult to talk with. Some tend to use other’s mouth to deliver the message. Am I really that difficult to you? Are my personalities that build up the barrier among us? Though I don’t think I have problem with it. It is just me. Sometimes I do put on a mask that make you guys feel I am easy to approach, but the mask is just too heavy. Instead of fooled by my mask, why not just accept the real me? I am no different from other ordinary girls. Just a little bit independent, a little bit too adventurous, a little bit too talkative, a little bit too active. Just a little extra from usual, it is not wrong right? Each people do have weakness, so do I. there is just no 100% perfect person.

Written on: 26 april 2010 at 2230

No comments:

Post a Comment