Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy 22

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to SOOLENG
Happy brithday to ME!

Yes, today, 27 May was my birthday. Now i no longer 21st, upgraded to 22. Should i happy or not? getting older now. hahaha... No! i am not old, i am just getting mature... there is different there. Although this year birthday do not have much celebration, friends are busy with internship and class. just make it simple, celebrate with my family. I do have many wishes actually, anyway i hope that everything that i wish for will come true! (greedy)
to say it honestly, i am actually waiting for tonight. leaving Malaysia for few days and having great trip with my family! Hopefully was a great trip! (finger cross) I will be back on next Tuesday, so don't miss me so much ya... hahaha...
this semester having quite a lot of trip. just back from Kuching, now going for another vacation. Where to up next? planning.... Hmm, hopefully everything is doing fine..
Lastly, i hope that everything happens around me is just as what i plan for, and everything just happen as i wish for!!! God bless me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment