Tuesday, May 18, 2010

scripts..

After some times, shall update again here. Although when come to the holiday, everyday having the routine life-sleep, eat,online, and do nothing. Of course hanging out with friends too. But it is just too boring when spending few a week of life with nothing. Just started to feel uneasy with it although i know i will definitely miss the time like this. Just so complicated.
Luckily i do have side income while sitting in home. My sis get my a job. Doing transcribes in home. It is quite tiring actually, listening to people's talk and translate it. It is just one hour and half conversation, and i need the whole days to complete it. Just really taking a lot of my time. But for the sake of $$$, i just bear with it. wish i could really get more and more and more $$$ in this holiday! *$ minded-is just so me...
guess have to back for the script again.. this is just how i spending my days with scripts...


me when about to hang out with friends...


my mother


me with sunglasses.. eventhough in home... so called-boring activity..

No comments:

Post a Comment