Wednesday, May 12, 2010

time in airport, bye kUCHING...

My last day in Kuching.. Now spending my time in the airport for my flight. Suppose is 1735, but delay to 1815. Hmm.. The flight just keep on delaying and wasting our time. Buy what to do, the only way to bakck to my home. Guess just need to wait patiently. Luckily got my laptop, and free wireless. Able to spend my time more 'efficiently'.
This few day trip was quite enjoy. Just keep on looking for food. Char Kuey, Kuey Chap, belacan bihun, kolo mee, laksa, san suan drink, satay... so much and more. Making me put on weight just in few days time. Is it worth or not? Haha.. half half... to enjoy is to forgone the money and weight. That's the rule. Guess my family will say me grow like a pig gain. Hmm...
Wondering have i ever get slimmer when i study in UMS? The answer->NO! Just keep on gaining weight. Probably i just know how to enjoy and cheer myself. Haha... OMG, really have to control myself for that. Otherswise, need many new cloths to cover up!
the picture will be upload when i really really free. Need to unpack my things, collect me ic and get my hair done. Just many things lining up now. Will try get the picture here soon..
Wait ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment