Monday, May 24, 2010

countdowning

Wow, this Thursday, or shall i say Friday morning will be departing to Hong Kong! which is right after my birthday! Just a nice and wonderful birthday present this year.. Wohoo... just cant wait for the day! Hmm, although i may not able to buy so much of things-when with my mom, but at least not my account for the fares and accommodation. being the leech again. Hahaha... Probably should be grateful for being the youngest in the family(though sometimes is not so good). Been waiting for the family trip now. I shall say appreciate each others especially family when we still have the time. the bonds will never end no matter what! it is the fate that we become family, and was the happiest moment you will remember most. They are the one that will never leave us no matter what. Deeply in my heart i am so grateful to be in TEH's family. Love you guys always!!! By the way, cant wait for the trip too!!!

The Ladies in TEH's family

No comments:

Post a Comment