Friday, July 17, 2009

Tutorial...

Currently sitting in the library to try update myself here. Stress is started to come towards me. Damn, MA course we have to take! Now added one more subject to study. But the most frustrating things to me is that i have to re-schedule my time table again. Otherwise, i would not have any free days. Hoping that i manage to adjust it. Tuesday, i have to come out for the 2 hours lecturer while friday have to come out for 1 hoour tutorial! Which means that later i have to attend the tutarial. Well, it should be okay if i come out but the stupiest things is that it make the tutorial time on 2-3pm. It is so obvious that it was blocking my whole day plan! Somemore the group members should made up from atleast 2 ethnics. How the hell we woould get the group member like that since it is only left our HE09 not yet form the group. Then with our major assignment, seems quite difficult to do but luckily i do not have be a group with international students. Otherwise, it definately will drive me crazy and make me more stress...

Hopefully i can adjust my time table...

No comments:

Post a Comment