Sunday, July 26, 2009

Air-cond...

In library now and again-no aircond. What the hell is happening with the library? Isn't that library should be a comfortable place for us to study? I know i might not really use this place for study.
Yesterday me and my friend went for the some buddhist activity. Not really know where the place is but is somewhere near Inanam i guess. It was quite fun and dresh for me. Although i feel it was a little lack of interaction with others students from other faculty, but overall is okay la. The game that prepared quite nice and fun. But seems like not having enough time.


Me and my tag


Pictures syok sendiri


Pakaian dilarang di kampung E...
Hehe... they just busy washing the plates la...


Finally, me n Mandy...

hmm, a very tired and fun day...
probably will go for the Raya activity at Tuaran...

No comments:

Post a Comment