Friday, July 24, 2009

Info...

Waititing for my MA tutorial and now wasting my time in library again. I should have do some researh and info for my assignment now. Yet, just not in the mood. Something happen to the aircond in library, it is not cold at all. Indeed, it is freaking hot. Probably quite crowded or the aircond is really down.
Today, i am not sit at the place that i used to be. I changed the place and basically i would not have been here except i nood to photocopy. Well, sometimes we do need some changes to the new environment. Many people are gathering in the library now, perhaps they are waiting for their class just like me. Quite difficult to look for a place where it got plug. It tooks me sometimes tho. Well, have to start doing my work now. Otherwise, time would not be enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment