Friday, July 3, 2009

Another day

Now is around 0930 and i had check out from my room. Few more hoours to go and i will meet my sisters in centre point. Will have my lunch there before we start our trip. Last night i was go for bed quite late, around 0000. Cant really close my eyes although i had my flu pills. Guess it does not work for me as i not fall asleep eventhough it stated that it will cause me sleepy. However manage to have some rest.
The next day i woke up which is today, there is a man in the room. Before this is only me and the other england girl was using the room and now there is another guy. It is okay for me tho because we just need the room for resting times. Guess this is normal for them as they used to travel a lot and did not suprise them. For Malaysian it might seems to be a little weird as we are not as open like that. But if i were wish to travel someday, i woud need to prepare myself with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment