Thursday, July 2, 2009

Finally

Today plan to walk around the city again but i end up spending the half of the day in room. Basically i do went out for just a little walk, but here does not have many place to go. Especially by foot. If i have car and i have the driving license, i definately will go more places. The reality is just i don't. Well, it does have the pro and cons there. Well, i do walk to the jesselton point and Atkinson Clock Tower. That's it.




Clock tower in KK town







After the walk, i end up go to the pharmacy to buy some medicine for my flu. So torture that i have the flu sticking with me for almost three weeks. Hopefully it will really gone soon right after i finish all those pills. After having those medicine, i take a nap as usual which sleep would be good after having the flu pills.
Hoewever, another bad things happen. The hotel does not have electricity. If not mistaken it started around 2pm as they told me until 9pm. Seven hours without lights and fan. This day will definately bored as i could not online in the evening which make me feel hot and sweaty. Well, luckily now is okay and i can enjoy the air-con sleep. I guess that's it for today, cant wait to reach for tomorrow for my sisters to come here and join me. Then we will head our way to the Mount Kinabalu... Wait me Mount Kinabalu, I am coming..... hehehe...

1 comment:

  1. dear,I like your short hair^-^you look fresh and more charming~

    ReplyDelete