Monday, July 13, 2009

New sem, new me...

Another day pass. Now already enter the second week of this new semester. Started to have the mood to study compared to last week. With my new style in Uni, seems like everything had change. I guess u have made several changes in me. Firstly, the hair style which is so obvious for other to see. Next, my mind-set. Perhaps some of my friends will notice it as i mumble too much. But still have few changes within me. Basically, i am still enjoying the Mount KK trip with my sisters. This is a rare activity that we siblings will do. I believe that not every family members would like to spent their times together. However, i was really really enjoying the trip. Maybe some trips with family members would bring out different feelings. Of course with friends might be the best, but having some memories with family is the greatest!

sisters' trip

Well, i guess this is for now. Going to have my dinner as i have another language class waiting for me. Guess, another days about to end soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment