Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wedding dinner 29092012

Dear blog,

First of all, i would like to congratz those who tying the knot this year. So do my lovely high-school mate-Penny Chan, who's tying her knot on 29092012 too! Im so sorry that i couldn't make it for your this big day in Penang. Promise will come for the dinner in November. Just can't wait to catch up with you!

Penny and her husband..
Stay happily ever after my dear

Okay, get back to the business. Im attending another wedding dinner at the very same day. The brides basically is my cousin's daughter,erm, which consider as my niece too. Hahaha... Im having a rank higher than her, even though in age wise she older than me. Well, in the old days, they would have more childs and this make the age gap too big. Funny things is that the receptionist, who is also our nephew mistook me and my sisters as friends instead of relatives! Guess we really not meeting them after so long! Anyhow, attending this wedding dinner make me feels warm when seeing those familiar faces that i used to visit when the CNY coming. Since im not going back for the celebration during studies, i really miss them! Yet, a little sad in my heart when seeing them growing old. So, just try to appreciates time to chat with them! Of course took few pics with the elderly. Just in case, i could still recall and look at the pics from time to time. Okay, a bit of sharing here. 

The sisters of Chai family.
Eldest and youngest
My Aunt and my mom =)

Me, sis and aunt..
Oh, it's her grandchild's wedding basically. 

Girls pics..
Hmm, how should i elaborate here?
my mom and her daughter, my aunt with her daughter and grandchild..  

My another cousin.. 

My sis...
the one that keep on complaining my snapping skill

Pics with cousin...

Another angel..

Oh, this the door gift we got. 
Made by the mother-in-law of the brides..

menu of the day

Okay, im going to skip those foods as our table, no people bother to snap the foods' pics. All just care to eat.. Well, wait till around 9pm only they start to serve the dishes. That's the regulation in KL. Stated the event start at 7pm, we just have to wait 2 hours before the real event start... 

So, let's get back to the pics time...

Uncle and mom...
The fifth son and youngest daughter..

My and cousins... 
Daughter of my fifth uncle
Been so long never meet her, and she does change a lot! 
Definitely won't recognize her if happens to bumped into her out there..

Pics with Uncle and her daughter ~
It's funny when my uncle recalling his memory on my mom. Hahaha

The cousins~

Big group pics...

\
Wine serves... 
Not knowing how many bottles our table drank
It just happened to be the Chai Family is too good in drinking...

Pics with my cousin and his wife...
Is his daughter that married this day... 
Congratz~

Congratz to the couple!
well, we actually cut the que of snapping this pics. 
The couple actually snapping with their friends, and it happened that my cousin use our status to cut the que..
Hahaha... we are the couple's auntie basically... 

Pics of me... Hehehe...
Overall that's the event of the day. It's great to see those elders after so long! 
hearing those people calling me 林忆莲, really recall... memories~

Me =)
After so long, it's been time i heard people saying 林忆莲...
I thought i no longer grows up resembling 林忆莲, but got back that name again this time.. Hahaha...

Pics of 林忆莲
Do I really resemble her?
I'll let you guys do the judging... 
Hahaha

Oh, By the way...
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival too!!!






Love

No comments:

Post a Comment