Saturday, October 6, 2012

Little Target

Dear blog,

Been cracking my head on what to spilled out here. Talking about my working life? Nah.. nothing much as working is just for the sake of better life? Nope, everything is about money. We work, so that we get paid. We get paid, so that we can buy and enjoy our life. That's it. Okay, not going talk about working here. Ain't going to ruin my holiday mood. Hahaha...

Hmm.. seems like my life going to be repetitive again, i guess is time for me to put on a little of excitement to my life. Got the chance of browsing the pages, saw some people posting their great style in Yoga. Well, i've been practicing yoga too, but just the really basic steps. Looking their pictures kind of inspire me to do my collection. Hahaha... Still remember the time in Uni, where i have been a while active in the dancing, reminds me of the pain while stretching. Everything paid of as i able to do splitting! After graduating, eventually no more practicing. And you know the ending story la. So, to bring back those fitness in me, here i set a target for myself. Practice back those painful stretching  and hopefully I will able to post 1 of the photos of the result here in 2 weeks time! 2 weeks, hmm... finger cross for the success. Hahaha...


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment