Saturday, September 22, 2012

KL venture?

Dear blog,

View from my house flat...Yesterday evening.
KLCC view is missing due to heavy storm and rain. 

Im lucky enough as the heavy rains hit my housing area after me reaching home. Survive from the scary lighting... hehehe... And by the time i woke up in the morning, i just love my day so much as the rainbow i spotted when i open my eyes, looking out of the window. It's been so long i see rainbow after i came back to KL from my Uni time. Even though it is not the perfect curve of the rainbow, it just lighten up my days and here i go to jogging~

Okay okay, that's not really my point of posting today. What im gonna share is that the charity run that im going to tomorrow~ Oh well, it is only 6.4km, few kilos lesser compare to the last time standard chartered run. But still, im going to run my best! Yea~ So here i go, off to Matic to collect the running stuff.

Ahaha...
since im going out of the house, so been thinking that just grab my cam and do a little KL discovering~

Molecule design by Petrosains

KLCC view...

Me of the day

Hotel Maya, where my practical firm locate. Provides me 'Great Experience'!

Okay, im trying to capture the full length of KLCC actually...
Seems like-FAILED!!!

flower subject

Hehe... since no subject there.. 
so, i just try to be the subject of the day
hehehe

BBKLCC
Oh, 2 bus lines were introduce that give free transportation...
Green line to KLCC-Bukit Bintang, and Purple line to Pasar Seni-Bukit Bintang.
And lucky enough, both lines pass by my office! Yea, free bus to office~

Erm, just a lamp post I know..

Christmas tree? Nah... just some decor

Oh.. Spot this banner... 
and finally got to collect my stuff~


Simply walking around in Matic. 

Giant SHOES!
Is shoes Festive in 2013!
Shoe lovers, please pay attention to this ya...

Next, keep on moving for KL venture...
KL venture?
whatever la...

Hehe.. waiting for the free bus to arrive

Free Service...Mirror effect?
Nah... i took it inside the bus, that's why look that way..

Okay, destination reach!
Muzium Telekom...

Telephone stand.
I like this stand because when raining, at least you'll have a place to stay from the rain.. 
Too bad, not much this kind of telephone service available..

The dialer! not press, is scroll

Communication Minister...
How many of us remember them? 
Seriously, I don't even know Dato Samy Vellu been communication before!

well, kind of impress seeing those oldie phone actually..

The old days communication...
That's what im read from those description la...

The Moses code forming...

Erm, don't really remember what machine is this.
Just something that relates to communication

That doll just look so real in performing the task..
Hahaha



It's me, not Doll...

Oldie phones display

Oldie phones plus me

Another kind of machine..

Adding the subject-me
hahaha


Spot this phone!
My home used to have it which is orange colour!

Those old phones..
try to identify which one u familiar with...

Me~
Hehehe...

Okay, so far that's for the day. Just pay a visit to Telekom Museum. 
Next time National Museum? Perhaps... Maybe...
We'll see how it goes then. 
As for the marathon tomorrow, hope for great weather ahead!
Oh yeah~

Anticipate for this tomorrow~

My shirt and number
Fighting!!!
D739 


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment