Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cafe Vienna

Dear blog,

Had a little Merdeka dinner with my family in Cafe Vienna-KLCC. Not to bother where my sis got the coupon from, and my job is just to get myself there and eat! Hahaha.. Well, of course through those website that offering cheaper price for the set meal. And since we all are having a day off, so it would be a nice day to pamper ourselves with a little expensive meals. 

Okay, below are the pictures telling time in Cafe Vienna. 

Menu set on table

The seats that reserve for us. 

The ceiling decor. 
It's going to make you fall in love with the baby cupid arrow

Little flower decor on table to bring out the feeling 

Sisters on action...
Here's the foods serve... Free flow for this..

And the summarize of the foods offer. 
This is just the beginning as the main course yet to serve~

pics of my sis while waiting for the main course to be serve...
at Cafe Vienna

Tada... erm.. German sausage 
Big sausage served with vege pickles.

Cheese baked beef.
(the only main course i did not try)

Steam Fish

Chicken Lasagna.
To be honest, i don't really remember the name actually. Hahaha..
Well, i just be there to eat and try the different meals. 
Sharing is caring though..
And 1 more things, finally able to capture those foods pics before everyone eating. Well, not having the habits of food's photo. So, hehe... finally i'm manage for at least this time. ^^

Oh well, not to forget to snap some pics. Especially when my sister keep said 'eh, take my pics'.


My second sis

My mom

My eldest sis..
The bill payer.. haha

Me

Mom and sis

sis, me and mom

hmm.. okay, will try to lose some weight here...

Sis.. not trying to do candid...
As she pretending to do the candid... 

Cafe Vienna sign

Pretty mom..
Do feel free to guess her age..

Me

my sisters
Some claims that they look like twins
Do they?

me and mom...
Yea, same hairstyle.. just my hair colours is brighter..






sis and me
Im look so big size...


Four of us...
So called, princesses and the queen

Another angle of us

Oh, almost left out the desserts....
It's yummy...

Well, normally people hang out at this place to have high tea. 
As for us, heavy meals. Hahaha....
The whole cafe by the evening basically just our table. So we just keep on refilling and snapping.
Like no one care~
After all, times with families always the best!
Though there are some argument, but it will never brake the relationships.


Before heading back home, had a little shopping in KLCC. 

The sexy legs?
Nah... my sis just trying to show off her legs without bruises... Finally...


Me of the day. Hehehe...

That's for the day. Till the next blog.


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment