Monday, September 17, 2012

My recent update

Dear blog,

Hola.. Been neglecting to do any update recently. Sometimes am wondering any to written here as my current life is just too calm. Im worried though that i might losing the passion and momentum any time soon. Hopefully not going to happen on me!

Okay, a little bit quick update of my recent activities. Got myself to do blood donation after around 2 years gap. Well, many things happen that make me unable to do the blood donation for the past few times. And finally yeay~ But... There is always a but... Hmm... For the 1st time after 4 times im doing the blood donation, got bruises and make me looks like being beaten.

my cert's book 

My records... 
1st time in PDN,
then donate while i was in my Uni... Those records were Hospital in Sabah
And this time back to KL...

And this is the results... hmm...
well, thinking that at least im saving some life, shouldn't calculate much lo...

Oh ya, by the way, im register for the charity run on coming Sunday. 6.4km... Shorter journey compare to the standard charted marathon which is 10km... 
Shall building my healthy lifestyle now!

Pics of recent me... 


Okay, till the next blog....


Love



No comments:

Post a Comment