Monday, September 24, 2012

Be a Runner, Be a Giver 2012

Dear blog,

Hello~ Just completed another Marathon organised by Matic on Sunday. This time the run took me around 45mins to complete the 6.4km. Well, a little bit slower from what i expect myself. Or shall i said that i set too high target? Guess should buck up myself and train harder to have better performance on the next run. Hahaha.. If the lazy bugs inside my body does not overwhelm me. I guess it might work... Finger cross...

Okay, a little update on the run, pics after marathon as we-Yiwen and me, have to kept our stuff at the base and get set go~ Thanks to someone who 'put aeroplane' to us for the Ipoh trip which have been keep on postponing the trip, end up i just register myself for this event. Thanks to them too for saving a bit of my expenses. Hahaha.. Back to the run, great experience but still have a lot need to improve. Saw people able to keep on running without walking, which i actually do, really pumped up my spirit to keep moving on. Shall set on a little bit of my timing. Hehehe.. Here's the pics. No pics taken on the mark as my girl kept her belongings and there are just too many people snapping snapping and snapping. So do we.. =p

Little of the crowd... Runners with the picture taken session after 6.4km

Certificates and medals.
Lucky enough to finish before others, otherwise, no medal for us. 

Be a Runner, Be a Giver...
Registration fees are for charity

Yiwen and me after 6.4km..
Her 1st time marathon..
Round applause for her success..
But heard suffering from her later on as no workout on normal days...
A warning for us that we no longer 'forever young'...
Hahaha...

My tag, my cert, my medal and my shoes...
Symbol of finisher 6.4km...

Next month 7km...  Work hard for it! 


Love


No comments:

Post a Comment