Sunday, July 17, 2011

Stay Positive

Dear blog,

Counting down, left around 3 weeks to complete the practical. Next will be struggling for the final report. Will this 3 weeks pass fast? Or slow? I'm not going to think of it as it will not turn out as what i hope for.

Manage to learn quite a lot of things here. As i say, always pro and cons, gain and loss. Though lots of things happening, but i know that things always playing in our mind. Depends on us on how to think bout it. Either the positive side, or the negative side.As for me, of course would go for the positive. Yet, the negative will always come first. This is where i should learn to manage myself to always be rational! The indirectly training done by him somehow make me able to survive under pressure and limitation. Should i thank him?

Now matter how, I must always stay positive. I'm ain't going to let the negative thoughts to spoil my personality, so

fighting SOOLENG!!!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment