Sunday, July 31, 2011

I miss u..

Dear blog,

Been away from University's life for about 3 months. Which mean i have almost complete my practical soon. Just some decision that i made, make me feel regret so much. How i wish i never say yes at the first place. Well, time never turn back. Through the time of practical, i seriously missing you. Every moment we spend together, make me miss the univesity's life more and deep. I know i shouldn't be looking backward. But the memories we spent will never repeat again. The reason being were that we growing up, way of thinking is changing, and the perspective might vary as well. Things come and go. People come and go too. Sooner we will meet people from all folks of life. They may be our life saver, or enemy. Honestly saying, even though i just in my practical, i sense that my thinking had change. Is it because the reality world that force me to adapt the environment changes? Maybe.

How i wish i can tell everyone that I MISS YOU!!! Even though just a small role in my life, but your presence make me treasure you.


When my world started to become black and white
Please use your presence to add some colours in my life
Just like adding fragrance in the meal
Your small and warm touch, 
can always be the courage for someone that needing it.


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment