Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day and night

Dear blog,

While I was on my way back, I help out the blind guy and guide them on their way. I know I need not to assist them because their intuition, hearing and memories are far more better than the normal us. But, I know that with my help, at least they can relax and lean on us. Resting their 5 senses, no, 4 senses for a while.

All of sudden, I remember my friend asking me this question.
Why they need to work until so late?

Well, for them, the blind people i mean, there are no day and night. In their world left no colours and day light. They can't see what we see. The beauty of colours, the tall buildings, the faces, even the small things that we touch everything. All they have just the imagination that we can never have. Why? Because we see the things!

That's the sharing of thoughts I have for today.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment