Saturday, July 9, 2011

Business trip

Dear blog,

Been a couple of weeks haven't update myself here. The reason being was just too lazy to online once i back from the work. In order to let you guys what happening to me now, I'm still alive! Been 2 months since my practical, and now i got to used with the routine now. Proud of myself~

Basically, this 2 weeks, i'm locate in office, doing the 'office' work. So far so good. When i started to used with the office routine, now i got the chance to move around. After about 2 months back in KL, finally I'm back to Sabah, land below wind for some business trip. Well, I was informed that i need to travel around. So, need to prepare for all those sudden trip. Should be thankful now as i got the free flight tickets. Hahaha...

Okay, the pictures sharing time...

My heels.. black and full covered

The morning view of the building

The night view from my workplace

Fountain.. place where i pass by when i had my lunch

 The keyboard that I've been using now

Manage the paper, not the paper manage you

This is what i see when i back from work

my so call OL..

look mature~

serious OL

And simply Soo Leng was here~

Till the next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment