Saturday, July 23, 2011

The last day that i remember

Dear blog,

I got my hairdo today. Now i'm no longer in straight hair.. Kinda love this hairstyle actually because easy to style.

Well, actually i'm going to share my recall of the meaningful last day when i was in UMS. I remember me and my lovely roommate, who i stay with her for 6 semester-3 years. Share a lots of memories with her.

The first day she enter into B1-03-03-01, with her hand carry luggage.
The first Gaya street and final Gaya street with her.
The first time i went her house.
The time we went tapao together.
The time i influence her to not wearing tudung
The time we crazy about Choi Siwon
The time we laugh together

And so many memories...

But the very meaningful time was the day she send me down the stairs, help me take my luggage, cover me with the umbrella, and seeing me go up the cars. That day, 12 May 2011, 0500 morning. The rain was pouring down so heavy. Just like the tears in our heart, showing the separation between us. That time, i was really controlling my emotions, not to let my tears rolls down, because i know if i do, she will cry more. It just too hard to see her cry.


Last 2 week, where i got the chance back Sabah for some business trip, i met her. Set up the meeting at KFC. Was really touch when i meet her. Missing her laugh, her smile and everything bout her.

 Me n Nina~ Titi's best-course mate

With Titi


My girlfriend of the day~


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment