Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gain and lose

Dear blog,

Just back from the business trip to Sabah. Suppose to get good rest as tomorrow resume work. But something cross my mind and i afraid will forgot about it later.

The moment we lose courage, we gain the lesson.
The moment we lose confident, we gain support from the love one.


Actually, there are something happen that bring to the thoughts. Most of the time we think we gains, but we lost something at the same time. To that person, thanks for being there and give me advice. I know i can manage it somehow, but with the advice and support i was able to recover faster. Seems like I started to learn the opposite side of the people that i know. Is it good or bad? It's up to me to judge them. Okay, that's for the day. Will get myself to update the details on the trip soon.


Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment